Feb 23rd, 2013 by Mr Moo
So here is the drill for the past three years or so when I need to occupy the children so I can get important urgent work done.
- I put on a family friendly familiar film
- Settle children down in front of aforementioned film, in order to calm them, so I can sneak off and do my important, urgent work
- Start paying attention to aforementioned film in order to appreciate the subtle craftsmanship and ethereal quality.
- Children wander off, whilst I continue to watch this most excellent of films
- Herd children back in front of screen, quite clearly they need monitoring
- Finish film, satisfied as a family
- Urgent important work not done, but the important thing is we bonded, as a family, with the film.
Anyways, the top five films we like (if you are emotionally 5 years old, which at least two of our household are):
- Muppets 2012
- Despicable Me
- Wreck It Ralph
- Madagascar (1,2 and 3)
There are others that I like, but these above, as of Feb 2013, are the top five in no particular order.